Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I am going to Disney soon (plus a recomendation)

A week after my birthday, I will be going to Disney. Just in time for Halloween! I have decided who I want to be for Disney trick-or-treating. Most of you may not know him, but I will be Perry the Platypus. Dad says he might get a short, poofy, brown wig and be Doofenshmirtz, but that's only an idea.
Don't know the guys? They're on the Disney Channel (or try Disney XD) and watch Phineas and Ferb. they're HAY-LARIOS! It's a blogger tip: WATCH PHINEAS AND FERB! I can't belive I'm saying this but if you are reading this, turn OFF YOUR COMPUTER AND WATCH PHINEAS AND FERB!!!

3 comments:

  1. Lazer Girl: What fun to go to Disney for birthday and Halloween! Will you be just Lazer Girl part of the time (for the birthday, for example?) I think there are special girl parties for birthdays with princesses. A girl you know named Grace had a birthday with Cinderella.

    And enjoy Halloween. No one can enjoy it more than your family, I think.

    Have a good week at School!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still don't know what I would be!
    I agree with the recommendation of Phineas and Ferb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lazer Girl! Steve and I are also going to Disney World this year, but we are going to be there in September.

    I hope you enjoy your trip as much as we will!

    ReplyDelete