I have a club in the living room of grandma's house. so do Danger Dude, Amazing Grace, and C-Rex. We call that living room NanaTown and sometimes we throw parties. I had gotten an Invitation From Amazing Grace, Scheduled for the next time we meet. I ran excitedly to the playroom, thinking she had already decorated, but when I got there, I realized the decorating was up to me. I had Streamers, Balloons, Even gifts on the table ready for Amazing Grace and C-Rex to show up. When they Finally did, I, (like a good cousin should,) pretended I had no Idea that the party was today. When we got there, Of cause Amazing Grace wanted to do the gifts first, opening hers. (she had two, because Danger Dude wanted a say-so.) she ripped the paper off mine, finding a little stuffed puppy. (that is an important part!) C-Rex Ripped the tag and every thing else off my gift to him ( If I hadn't stopped him, he'd trash the gift) which was a Stuffed toy dinosaur. ( I called It a C-Rex) After that, Amazing wanted Music, so i pulled out a microphone and speakers, and sang Shining star (or what i could remember of it,) her favorite song. We had Doritos and Frito's.
me
nuff said. just a ten-year-old me.
Followers
Blog Archive
About Me
- Kate
- Im a eleven-year-old MLP:FIM fan that loves basketball, Monster High, reading, Regular Show and HARRAH POTTAH!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment