This is a quote from me when mom and dad came upstairs. Here's the story:
Danger Dude and I snuck upstairs to have a Chickie-Peep vs. Bunny-Peep fight in the microwave. We pulled up a chair from the table and we slipped them in the microwave. They spun around, and in the first two seconds, PUFF. They grew to be bigger than a cupcake! When the fight was over, the bunny had won, and we ate the peeps. Then mom and dad came up. They saw us in the kitchen with a forkful of peep in our hands. Dad said he asked himself, 'Why are they eating peeps with a fork?' and then I said the quote at the top of the screen. We all had a good laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nanatown is lonely this week. I got online to see what you are doing and you haven't posted for twelve days!
ReplyDeleteHope you all are enjoying yourselves. We will be together for (what do you call him? Wubbzey Boy's birthday on Saturday.
Stay well.
Your blog is on Pacific time I guess. It is after six at my house.
ReplyDeleteI am anonymous on most people's blogs
who posted this? SHOW YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat was your nana. She goes by Anonymous.
ReplyDelete*<:)|)
ReplyDelete