Thursday, April 1, 2010

AWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Guess what? Gramma's got new kittens! They're soooo cute! I need you followers, though, to decide names for them. 2 are black, 1 is gray, and 1 is multicolored. Are you up to the task?????

4 comments:

  1. I will give hints:
    kitten 1 likes to meow.
    kitten 2 is very calm.
    kitten 3 is active.
    kitten 4 likes exploring.
    Good Luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this an April Fool? If so, it is a MEAN one. Because I <3 kittens.

    Based on your description though, I would name #1 Sean, #2 Collins, #3 Grace, #4 Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's NOT an April Fool's!!! I promise. come over and see for yourself...
    I thought 1 could be Dustmop, (he's multicolored) 2 Sugarplum (She's black),
    3 Grizzly (she's black, too), and 4 Misty (he's the gray one). But those names fit perfect, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still searching for kitten names...

    Fluffy?
    Nuzzles?
    Bucket-Over-Her-Head?
    ANYTHING!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete