Sunday, November 15, 2009
NanaTown
If you read the post Kindergarten Musical, Party , and the comment from Paper cellphones, 4chun tellers, WHAT NEXT, You're probably wondering what NanaTown is. Well, I made a 'home' for myself behind a chair, and Danger Dude thought it was a good idea, so he did the same thing with the chair next to mine. Then Amazing Grace came along, and did that next to him. Then Wubbzy Boy came along and did that across from Amazing Grace. And the town kind of grew. It's at Nana's house, so we called it NanaTown. Now NanaTown has a circus, a diner, a library, hospital, Mayor's office, Movie Theatre (along with movie room), and lots more. It's great to 'live' in NanaTown.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nanatown sounds like a good place to live. Are there any sports teams?
ReplyDeleteI think sports teams would be a good idea--maybe in the spring.
ReplyDeleteYou could always start some Nanatown fantasy football in the fall. Or how about a field trip to a Bulldawgs game? Maybe we could have a Nanatown tailgate party at home and pretend.
ReplyDeleteAre the schools good in Nanatown?
School is great! The teacher is miss Grace. I'm not that into football, but a sports team sounds good. Then again, who would we play against?
ReplyDeleteWonderful sports teams, by the way.
ReplyDeleteGracie created 2 football teams...the Crazy Collins and the Silly Collins.
I've got one! how about the
ReplyDelete'Nana Town Noisemakers'?
Or the Nana Town Messmakers ;) J/K
ReplyDeleteRight. I will alert the mayor with these ideas.
ReplyDeleteHey! Why don't we do 'Worm Wrestling'? I got a post about it in 2010
ReplyDeleteI had the AWESOMEST idea for NanaTown and I have already put it in action. A Storage Facility!!!! Everyone has a label with their real name, fairy name, and the word STORAGE written on their special box. Every club looks cleaner now! Even Amazing Grace's...
ReplyDelete